- 1/2″ Inlet – 3/8″ Outlet.
- Capacity up to 175′ of 1/4″ Hose.
- Holds up to 100′ of High Pressure Hose.
- Square frame design (LIFETIME WARRANTY) generally found only on large Heavy Duty Reels.
- Disc is made of 16 gauge galvanized steel with rolled edge and strengthening ridge.
- Bolt on spring-loaded locks, for easy field adjustment, or replacement. Standard on all reels.
- High Quality sealed bearings. No lubrication required.
- Adjustable tension, keeps hose from free rolling.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation on truck, trailer, or wall mounting.
- Viton seals are standard on all 1/2″ Reel models.
- All Reels are rated at 250 degrees and 3500 PSI operating pressure.
- All Reels are pressure tested.
- State-of-the-art powder coated paint system. Builds four times the film thickness and is 10 times more resistant to scratching and chipping.
- Powder coated reels provide twice the resistance to rust as does liquid coating. Many color options available.
- All Reels are built with the finest quality material available for long lasting service.
There are no reviews yet.